Life on the road

What was really nice about my trip to Humboldt was how comfortable I was. My tent is very much starting to feel like a home to me (as well it should).  At this point I have condensed my set up to only what I can carry on my back. Almost a year into it, its no longer about simply surviving. Its about thriving.
   I'm proud to say that in this most recent job that I have been working, I successfully used every thing I brought with me.  Weather it was for work needs, diving into my creative nature, nourishing myself or my community, or tuning inward and spending time with myself.
  Living off less really makes you appreciate everything you have.  I am so so grateful for everything I own. So often people ask me if I truly am happy. And the answer is yes.  I mean yes, it's hard sometimes. And yes I go through the ups and downs of emotions and relationships and life. But so does everybody else. But when I open my tent and one week I'm in the Joshua Tree desert and 3 weeks later I'm in the Redwood Forrest, loving everything I got.... I would say life is pretty good. And it's not always easy. I am learning A LOT about myself. I am learning a lot of cool life hacks (that I'm excited to blog about and to share with all of you). And I'm learning how to really show up for life. And at the end of the day, I have a place to rest my head every night ( I am truly thankful for my tent), I have food in my belly, I have a really really big family and I have the blessing of landing my tent is some of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.  I don't know what you deem as successful, but I have everything I need and I try to show up for life every day. As for weather I am successful or not. ...well I am putting my all into my passions, I work hard, I am constantly growing/learning/healing, I try to always serve my community, and I get to share my art with the world.  To me that's success. Not only that but by living off the grid, I am improving my eating habits, I am taking better care of the earth (or at least damaging her less) and I get to meet cool amazing new people every week and extend my family. I have been living in my tent for nine months, and I am in love with my life. I am in love with the adventures I am blessed to have. and I am honored and receive the love for all of you who read my blog. Thank you.
Love Always and in All Ways
~TentLife~  


Comments